Colorless transparent liquid
Water Content/wt% max.
Acidity (As CH3COOH) /wt% max.
Distillation range (0℃, 101.3 kPa)/℃
Density (ρ20)/ (g/cm3)
Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether (DPM)
Description: DiPropylene glycol monomethyl ether (Glycol ether DPM)，Glycol ether DPM
Physical and Chemical Property:
CAS No. 34590-94-8
EINES No. 252-104-2
Packing 200kg iron drum
1. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether is a kind of to slow volatile solvent, it can be used as the true solvent. It is the tail solvent of oil based gravure and flexographic printing ink and the based solvent of oil based screen printing ink.
2. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether can be used as solvent for high-grade electrophoretic paint.
3. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether can be used as the cleaning agent for domestic and industrial use, the remover of grease and paint, and the coupling agent and solvent of metal cleaning agent and hard surface cleaning agent.
4. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether is also used as the stabilizer of agricultural herbicide, flavoring agent of essence, coalescing agent of ground polishing and brightening agent, emollients used in cosmetic formulations as well as the coupling agent and solvent of some vat dye fabric.
5. Dipropylene glycol methyl ether is also a component of brake fluid.